Energy assets are long lasting, stable, and perform at the highest levels in the harshest environments. At the same time, they are expensive and require timely maintenance to ensure uptime. There's a battery of personnel managing these critical equipment globally, and they face unique challenges to achieve uptime and consistency. One of the key gaps they constantly struggle with is the lack of readily available and actionable knowledge in simple and easy-to-understand formats.
As a result, there are more errors in the field, putting personnel's lives and property at risk. Knowledge retention rates aren't improving despite more classroom sessions, refresher training, and employee assessments. Customers want to improve information retention but are held back because of today's systems (plateaued in-terms of efficiency).
Just-in-time interactive training content in 3D visual formats for complex equipment, and high value products accessible through smartphones to reduce knowledge gap.
- Bridge the knowledge gap using immersive AR/VR training modules and improve retention/recall.
- Incorporate digital field-data gathering forms into your work instructions.
- An assessment at the end of each training to evaluate knowledge capture and retention of trainees.
- Quick-and-easy distribution over web browsers for consumption at user's convenience.
- Web-based training module with visual information to replace powerpoints and remote trainers.
- SSO for an integrated experience and user tracking.
- All work instructions are accessible in both online and offline modes via smartphones and/or tablets.
- Observe how your job instructions are being followed and make necessary changes.
- Easy updation of existing and new processes at anytime.
Value Proposition :
- A revamped knowledge distribution model that is independent of people's (trainers) availability.
- Builds an employee assessment repository with historical assessment, and insights into improvement areas.
- Lays the foundation for on-the-job digital work instructions to further digitise the knowledge distribution mechanism across the organisation.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Know more :